Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My Wedding Dress

I can't post about all these dresses without showing you guys the one that I picked to be my own, so here it is!



Its a Paloma Blanca Dress, style #3808. Paloma Blanca was my favorite designer when I was flipping through magazines and looking at all the ads. They are classic beautiful dresses and I love every single one of them.

To see all of Paloma's dresses:
http://www.palomablanca.com/

I also love style 3901 and one of my runner up's during my dress shopping was #3861.

To get a Paloma Blanca dress in Florida: I definitely recommend The Collection in Winter Park - the place is the picture perfect, magical place to buy your dress in Florida. Ask for Diane :)

1 comment:

Sassy Bride said...

I LOVE THIS!! I decided after talking to you last night that I would spend a lot more time dress shopping than I had planned! LOL I'll need to take you and the girls with me to a couple places in Tally for help!!