Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Pre-Owned Wedding Dress of the Day

I found this website, http://www.preownedweddingdresses.com/ , where you can buy some AMAZING dresses that women are selling. I know for me the thought of buying a $6000 dress was quite terrifying and so I avoided trying on a dress that price completely (although I did touch some and I swear they felt like butter). So for the girls that DO try one on, fall in love and then can't afford it, then you can stalk this site and hopefully someone will put it up for sale in your size or a size bigger.
One tip of advice for this site: Make sure you look at the street size AND not the dress size because wedding dresses usually run VERY small. Myself and most women have to go up 2 sizes (dont worry and freak out when you try a dress on, its just the way they're made). Also if you're between two sizes -definitely go to the size bigger. Its easier for them to take in a dress and make it smaller then try to add fabric and make it bigger.



Anyway, here is where you can get this amazing dress that is for sale (and p.s. it is ONLY $750!!!!!):



No comments: